
When you're only 5 months old, you get to have a lot of firsts. You'll notice a lot of them noted in this blog. On Saturday, I got to meet some of my cousins for the first time. Mom, Dad and I went to Grand Rios Water Park in Brooklyn Park for the M&M Mostad family Christmas. They're absolutely awesome. We LOVE (love!) Manny, Mary, Anne (Pat n' crew) Mark, Matt (n' Katie), Janna (Curt n' crew), and Susan (Mike n' crew) and couldn't be happier that they included us in their family gathering. And meeting the cousins was the best. So thank you!
OK, so besides it being the first time I got to meet my cousins, it was also the first time I got to go swimming. I didn't really "swim", but more just floated a bit. I didn't love it, but I didn't scream either. It wasn't so bad, just a bit different than a bath and a lot to take in. The best part about the whole thing - I got to wear my spanky new pink swimsuit. C-U-T-E huh! I know! Sorry for peeing on you Aunt Mary. Those darn "swimmer diapers". Live and learn. Live and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment