
Mmmm. I love hamburgers. And french fries. And beans. And grapes. And bread. And bananas. And cheese. And menus.
And I love when people think I'm a boy just because I'm wearing red and grey. Simply, that is why 98% of my closet consists of varying shades of pink. In the end it just makes life easier for everyone.
2 comments:
Jen- Too cute. I got here via Sophie's blog. I have not seen a pic of Cora since the birth annoucement. She is just precious. By the looks of it, she will be walking before you know it. I am so happy for you to have such a great addition to your family. Is Sully jealous at all? I hope to see all 4 of you at the lake this summer, when I can finally meet Cora in person. Staci Brakke
I used to get that all the time with Milan & Lauren. It was usually an old man saying something about "boy this" and I'd say DUHHH she's wearing all PINK! =)
Post a Comment