Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Since Gamma LaLa, Gampa OhOh n' Aunty B didn't get to see me in all my 'present' glory today or my bedazzled Christmas Tutu last night, mommy thought she'd upload some pictures and videos. I absolutely loved opening presents and completely got into ripping all the wrapping paper apart. Granted, I was a little frustrated at times with the paper that was less than cooperative, I still loved it all. I got so many (too many!) wonderful gifts! I'm so thankful I'm loved this much! I'm sad I didn't get to spend Christmas with Gamma and Gampa M n' Brenda & Cter, but I'm thinking about you today and I love you so very much! Thank you for the wonderful presents!

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAMPA M!

Pics: 1. Me overwhelmed with all the gifts n' the crazy Elmo 2. ripping into presents 3. my new super fab (REAL) princess phone! 4. my new 'just like daddy' lawn mower 5. baby Elmo 6. Biker baby Harley jacket 7. opening gifts 8. Christmas eve tutu








No comments: