Saturday, May 16, 2009





Today, Mommy, Daddy and I went on a field trip! We got up, had breakfast then went to Lynden Hills to visit the super cool Wild Rumpus book store. I got to see a rooster running around - to which I kept saying "CHICKEN!! CHICKEN!!"I also got to pet a kitty, look at rats living in the floor, look at a chinchilla n' some "birdies, birdies!". And, as the pictures show - I got to see a really really big spider and a lizard! (Click on the pictures to view them larger.)

After our exciting trip to Wild Rumpus, we went to Turtle Bread Co. and I had some noodles for lunch. Mmmm. It was a great morning and I had so much fun with Mommy and Daddy that I didn't even make it all the way home without goin' "night night".

PS. Cora, I think Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the day with you even more than you did. Thank you.

No comments: