Ten Things I'm Thankful For:10. The unconditional love of my Grandmas and Grandpas
9. That my daddy can cook so I don't have to eat recycled toast and cereal every day
8. My new Bumbo so I can sit up and join the conversation
7. That people still think it's funny when I pass gas in public
6. That my mommy and daddy feed, bath and clothe me
5. My health and that of our loved ones
4. My loving aunts, uncle and friends
3. That my big brother Sully isn't as mad at me for taking all of Mom and Dad's attention
2. The heater in my room since Daddy likes the house cold
1. That God gave me to Mommy and Daddy to take care of
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Love you - Cora
2 comments:
Aww how sweet. We are thankful for you guys too.
She must be teething the way she is chewing on her finger. This is when the real fun starts!! =)
Post a Comment