Friday, November 30, 2007

I think I can...

(picture caption) There's a flower on my jeans...I want it in my mouth...I think I can, I think I can.

Last night was a big night for me. When Mommy went to put the bottle to my mouth I brought both hands up and clasped onto the bottle, successfully holding it myself through the entire feeding. Another step on the road to independence. I'm not sure Mommy's ready for it though. After I basically fed myself, I proceed to set a record in number of hours slept = 7!! 7 straight hours. I did this because Mommy said we're going to visit Santa tonight and I heard some rumor that "he knows when you've been sleeping, he knows when you're awake... he knows when you've been bad or good..." so - I figured I'd better since I'll be asking for some pretty big things for Christmas tonight. Watch for the "me with santa" pictures to come in the near future. Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that I can do it.

Tanya said...

How adorable. I love her stories!