Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mamma's gonna miss me


This is the last blog posting before Mommy and Daddy leave me for a week and head out to bask in the sun of Costa Rica. Mom wants a recent photo up on the web so if she misses me more than she can stand it - at least she can log on and see me. G'ma and G'pa Mostad are here to take care of me for the week. I'm pretty excited about that. When they're here I get held all the time, played with non-stop and pretty much get any and everything I want whenever I want it. Some people call it "spoiling", I call it a necessity. However, I'm sure Cindy at my Daycare will be cussing them out after they're done with me for a couple weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As it's turned out Cindy didn't cuss G-ma & G-pa out to much since she's MISSED me too & has given me lots of xoxoxoxox's!