Monday, January 28, 2008

A long day


I’m in rough shape today. If you click on my picture so it gets bigger, you’ll likely notice the dried snot around my sore little red nose. That’s why I’m sleeping with my mouth open. I can’t breath otherwise. My chin. Did you see my chin? It’s red with little pimples. That’s from the incessant drool the flows from my soon-to-be-teething gums. And to top it off, I had my 6-month wellness checkup today. No, not one of those “open-up-and-say-ah”, then “get-a-sucker cause you’ve been good” checkups, but more of the “you’re 6 months old, you get more SHOTS!” kind of checkup. So, my nose is stuffy, my chin is chapped and my little baby thighs have needle holes in them.

OK, so, on a good note. Besides my booger clad nostrils, I appear to be healthy! That’s actually a fantastic note. At 6 months + 1 week, I’m 18.25lbs (born 10lb 7oz) and I’m 27.5” long (born 20.5”). That puts me in the 95% percentile of kidos. I guess I have a body to go with my supermodel long feet and fingers.

No comments: