Friday, February 1, 2008

Developmental Milestones

"Developmental Milestones". That's what they call it you know. That stage in the beginning of life when you've mastered something new. My latest developmental milestone - Sitting. One day I can't sit without wheeble-whobbling over...and the next I'm sitting in front of the DVD with Lauren watching CARS. How does all this change so fast? The other developmental milestone - SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! Yeaaaa! Well, except when my legs fall through the bars in the crib and I can't move. So much for sleep then. Mom's getting me a "breathable crib bumper" though, so that should be the end of lost limbs and binkies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I show changes everyday, I must be getting to be a big girl.

Katie said...

Cora, can you send your pointers to Baby Elissa on how to sleep through the night? We have read the Baby Whisperer book your mommy gave us and that has been very helpful. It is fun to see how big you are growing and what a sweet girl you are.

Anonymous said...

watch out for when Lauren teaches Baby C other new tricks...:) !! Thanks for helping out, we really appreciate all of your help!!