Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy 8 Months to me!

Happy Easter and Happy 8 Month Birthday to me! 8 months already. Wow. Time is going at record speeds, and so am I, growing and moving and mastering crawling. My personality came out in the 7th month more than ever. I'm happy and smiley, just ask anyone around me at any given restaurant or public place. I use my smile, happy screeches and bright eyes to win over anyone near me. I'm a go-getter and really prefer to get my way. If I don't, don't worry, you'll hear about it. My 7th month produced 2 teeth, crawling, mamamamamas, dadadadadaaas, bahhahbahhas, sitting in my stroller without the car seat, lots of solid foods, pictures with the Easter bunny and my first swimming lesson ever. So what is in store for my 8th month? Hopefully the snow melts, the sun comes out and I can stop wearing my stupid winter hat.

No comments: