Happy 9 Months to me! OK, so I'm 9 months and almost 2 weeks. Mommy's been a slacker (or just busy, whatever). So, what was month 8 like that led to me being 9 months - now officially outside in the world longer than I was inside Mommy. Well, first off, I think it went even faster than all 7 before it. I became a master crawler who is no longer content just crawling. I like to pull myself up, using the support of anything that will allow my grasp. I don't like to "just sit" anymore. (See photo spread below). This makes it increasingly more difficult for Mommy to take my "Month by the Teddy Bear" pictures. I don't like to just sit on the floor, on the couch or in the bathtub. Just sitting is boring...I must explore. I have mastered mamamamama and dadadada but am still uncertain what each means. I wave bye-bye...or hello, we're not sure which one it is. When you ask me "how big is Cora?" I raise my hands above my head and produce a big 4-tooth smile. I still have the patience of my father, especially when you try to put on my jammies after bathtime - especially when I'm anticipating a bottle. "h-u-r-r-y u-p a-l-r-e-a-d-y" is what I normally say, but it ends up coming out more like a screeching scream with an occasional "lip out" pout and a tear or two if I'm really staaaaarving and can't help myself. What else? I effectively use a sippy cup but enjoy the sound it of smashing on the floor when dropped from my high chair even more than drinking from it. I went for my 9 month checkup and remain in the 95% of height and weight - weighing in at 20#11oz and measuring 29" tall. I went to visit my BFF Sophie last weekend and appear to be the same age, even though she's 6 months older than me. Other than that, I'm a healthy, smiley, active (veeeeery active) little girl. Happy 9 months + 2 weeks to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment