

Cora wore her first pair of 2-piece jammies last night. I'm not sure why this was such a monumental moment for me, but it was. I'm sure many parents dress their 2 week olds in 2-piece jammies all the time and don't think anything of it. But for some reason, in my mind, 1-piece jammies = babies and 2-piece jammies = little girls. Call me crazy, I know. So we put Cora's 2-piece jammies on her little 11.5 month old body and she just looked different. She LOOKED more like a little girl and less like a baby. Those damn jammies! We'll wear them 1 more night then we're going back to the 1-piece jammies so I can have my 'baby' back, for a little while at least.
1 comment:
Cora's jammies are very cute! I felt the same way when we put Elsie into her two piecers - she turned into a toddler! The little baby in them is slowly disappearing!
Post a Comment