No, not a 1 year and 1 month... but 13 months. It sounds like less so we're going with that. So happy 13 months of being the cutest baby in the world to me! In keeping with tradition, the first pic is of me and Teddy... I've gone from being a blob on the couch not able to hold the teddy bear up, let alone myself to winging the teddy bear and myself around the couch. Thankfully we got one good shot - even though my hair is a bit disheveled and my feet look like they're a size "women's 9". Oh, what a month... I'm now taking 2-6 steps by myself, until I realize what I'm doing and promptly sit down... I say "puppy...puppy...puppy" with conviction as well as "babyyyyyyyy"... I know that puppies say "rufff" and can imitate it when I feel like it, same with fishy lips. My sign language is minimal, but I can do "water", "eat", "milk" and most importantly, "please". And the forever universal "scream and point". I'm crawling over, under and into everything and not unlike my cousin Lauren, mom has affectionately titled me her lil Monkey. All in all, I'm growing up quickly, am cuter than ever, love my friends at daycare and even more, my grandmas and grandpas. In fact, G'ma and G'pa M are here for the weekend to watch me and are determined to have me walk to the door and greet Mommy and Daddy when they get home on Sunday. I love having them here and am so thankful they could come watch me! Have a safe trip Mommy and Daddy, don't worry about me, I'll be getting full attention ...I'll see you when you return.



No comments:
Post a Comment