I had a fun weekend at G'ma and G'pa S's house even though I was a sick little puppy. Mommy and I drove alone to D.L. and met Daddy who was gone for a week of fishing...I mean "working." We picked daddy up and drove the rest of the way to see G'ma, G'pa, Aunty Carmie and Uncle Timmer. Mommy wondered why I was so good the whole way (sleeping)...I guess it was because I wasn't feeling so good. I woke up Saturday morning with a fever, watery eyes and with a desire to do nothing more than snuggle. So as much as Mommy hates to see me sick, she's relishing in the snuggle time I'm handing over. She calls it "priceless", probably because I'm not a natural snuggl'er.We went to G.F. on Saturday night for Great-Grandpa's 80th birthday party (see pictures above/below). It was fun to see all the cousins n' aunts/uncles on Daddy's side and it was nice to see Great-Grandpa, even though I don't look so happy in the pic (just wasn't feeling good and kinda wanted my Mommy.)

Here's me in my new swing G'ma S. bought me. Thanks for thinkin' of me G'ma! It was fun. Again - while I don't look like a bundle of fun in this picture, I had fun - trust me.

Here's me and my sick eyes. While my ravioli's were good, I just wasn't so hungry. Turns out, my swollen, watery eyes are the result of a nasty ear infection. Mommy took me in today and hooked me up with some antibiotics and eye drops. Hopefully I'm feeling better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment